Who am I?
My name is Milena Viridiana but I prefer just Mile, I was
born on March 4 and I’m 19 years old, I studied since kindergarten to high
school in college named Francés Hidalgo located near to Lindavista. Now I am
studying architecture, this is my third semester and until now I love my career
because I like drawing and also I can imagine the house or the furniture
arrangement only watching the ground or the room depends on the case, that’s
why I want to specialize in interior desing, there’s one designer named Candice
Olson in Discovery Home and Health that I love because I like a lot how she
transforms one ugly space to one incredible.Something that I also like a lot is the music, I love to
dance and sing but I don’t do it very well this last one that’s why I prefer to listen it very loud, I want to learn to play the piano and also the violin one
of these days.I used to be more blonde, I love the Italian food especially the spaghetti bolognese,
I know how to cook I love the cars and I like to play with the Xbox.
Hello Mile,
ResponderEliminarIt's nice to meet you. I also like interior designing and I also watch Candice.
Check your blog and correct these mistakes. You can edit the entry.
Spelling: "thrid semester"
Word order: "space ugly"
Missing word: "prefer listen"
It is a good way to "break the ice" between us and to let you know something about our lifes, I like to share with You my plans :)
ResponderEliminar