Christina María Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York, nowadays she is 32 years old.
She is an American Singer-songwriter and actress, she started on the TV in small series like "The Mickey Mouse Club" when she was only a child, then she produced her first album, in 1999 and after work with others artist she tried with diferents music genres like blues, soul and jazz and more recently with electropop and dance-pop and in all this genres she always protrudes. She starred in the film "Burlesque" alongside Cher and is one of the coach of the TV program "The Voice". Christina Aguilera has become a popular figure in the mainstream of music, she's a "pop icon" and has even been named "Princess of Pop". She already has won a lot of acknowledgments like Grammy's, Latin Gramy's, Billboards, MTV's and a nomination for a Golden Globe.
Performer's Profile
I really love how she can sings, I love the film that she stars "Burlesque" and I admire her because in my opinion she is a complete actress and she can do anything.
Source
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Aguilera

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario