The tax reform is intended to help the poor people so the rich pay more with the taxes.
First, I will explain the advantage of the tax reform
They included more taxes to the sugary drinks that to reduce the consumption of these ones, lowering the obesity rate in the country.
They also increase the taxes on the border with US because they argument that the prices are cheap for Americans so they can pay more for that goods.
Then, I will explain the disadvantages of the tax reform
They want to increase the taxes on mortgage for the rent or buy a house, but think if the reform it's to make rich people pay more, the taxes on mortgage to buy or rent a house are unreasonable because the rich people don't need one mortgage they like the house and they buy it, as easy as that.
They want to increase the taxes to the private education when the education sistem of Mexico is bad.
They want to increase the takes in the pets and in the food for them when we have a lot of cats and dogs without home in the streets.
In conclusion they want to increase the takes in all the things we need only to make the rich richer and the poor get poorer.
http://www.wilsoncenter.org/article/2013-tax-reform-proposal-mexico-new-chapter-never-ending-reform-process-the-expert-take
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjEUUHs8sF4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrjEUUHs8sF4



I like this entry because it's one intelligent way to express what you think about one topic of your interest and explained to your friends :)
ResponderEliminarI agree with you Mile the goverment it making richer the rich people, but the most perjudicated is the medium class because you can´t perjudicate more to the poor people, the medium class are who pay private schools, have pets and pay for entretaiment :/.
ResponderEliminarjajajajaja yes isra I agree with you that the medium class will be the perjudicated with this reform but i want to be more dramatic jajajajaja xD lov U
ResponderEliminarI completely agree with you two, most of this reform would only harm the majority of Mexicans. However, I think some points of it would help the health of the country as those who mention the tax on soft drinks.
ResponderEliminarHi Mile, I agree with you is terrible this reform, specially with the tax for pet's food I strongly disagree with that idea. The problem is that the goverment only carry out reforms but we never see a change.
ResponderEliminar